Banks Chamber of Commerce Annual Scholarship Awards
Qualification Criteria and Requirements
The Banks Chamber of Commerce administers 4 annual awards of $1000.00 each to graduating high school senior(s) who show significant promise in their chosen educational direction. The student must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Be a graduating high school senior
- Submit application form, student essay, recommendation letters and a copy of high school transcript.
- Execute your plan for enrollment in an accredited community college, trade school, college or university.
- Have a cumulative minimum GPA of 2.5
- Demonstrate leadership and commitment to the community through involvement in extracurricular and/or volunteer activities
- Finalists will be required to participate in an interview process in May, at which time the selection committee will choose the scholarship winners.
Download the Banks Scholarship Application.pdf